- Gen 2 introduces a low-profile quick-adjust slider and extended
- web length for increased comfort with any body type and armor
- Functions as QD Single Point or Two Point sling!
- 1.25" webbing for comfort!
- Features a QD Swivel for single point use, and a second QD Swivel for use as a two point.
- QD Swivel is compatible with QD points on receivers, endplates, and stocks, as well as rail mounted models.
Filling the same mission requirement as the standard MS3 Sling, the MS4 can quickly switch between one-point and two-point configuration. The MS4 maintains material construction and specifications identical to that of the standard MS3, but features a pair of heavy-duty push-button QD sling swivels for the one-point (rear) weapon attachment rather than the Magpul style Paraclip. This modification allows compatibility with QD sling cups commonly found on lower receivers, receiver end plates, and buttstocks, as well as on many handguards!